Search – Find
Highlight – Rate – Comment
Document display – Export – Evaluation – Statistics
Monitoring – Competitor and Technology Monitoring
The regular monitoring of certain classes and/or competitors, often in selected countries, is necessary, to ensure that property rights are not infringed by other competitors or that a particular company does not infringe on the property rights of other companies.
In addition, patent monitoring provides information about the latest publications in a given product environment, thus supporting research and development activities.
The supplementary monitoring module in PATselect 4.0 allows the creation of monitoring profiles in self-selected countries. A corresponding search run is automatically started weekly (date can be individually selected) and new publications are displayed within the database. Here, they can be provided with content comments, tags (labels) and relevance information.
In addition, the overview with result summaries is optionally sent as an e-mail.
The monitoring module can be activated within PATselect 4.0 for a fee.
All platforms – Available everywhere – Secure
Languages: English – German – French – Spanish – Italian
Help – Support – Serviva Services
Pricing and Options
The prices for the research tool PATselect 4.0 depend on the number of licences requested.
For internal or non-commercial use, we offer the monitoring modules 1-3, depending on how many monitoring profiles you need. If you would like to create more than 10 profiles, we will be happy to provide you with an offer or answer your questions by telephone on 030 / 88 77 1300 or by e-mail.
(*) the research module PATselect 4.0 includes 2 000 exports per month and license.
(**) The following are examples of Serviva services:
- Creation and setup of new search profiles / Transfer of search profiles (from other databases) in case of change / Creation of search profile documentation with running history.
- Adjustment and maintenance of search profiles
- J Search profile check of company names, IPC (International Patent Classification) revisions
- Creation of “tag (identification) grouping concepts
- Individual evaluation of monitoring results and assignment of tags (which may also be used as distribution criteria), categories and comments
- Generation of individual for internal distribution
- Establishment and maintenance of citation monitoring
- Inclusion of intellectual property rights into a separate Serviva legal status monitoring
- Deposit results of Serviva order searches via tags, comment field…
If you would like to use the monitoring module as a service provider / patent law firm and pass on the monitoring results to your end customers / clients, we will be happy to send you an offer by e-mail or answer your questions by phone at 030 / 88 77 1300.